What we do
Why Choose us
We are a leader in International Trade Consultancy and Non-Oil Export Business.
We have been successfully providing first-class services in the areas of international trade and strategy, trade facilitation, processing of export incentives and other government support instruments, investment packaging and promotion, human capital and entrepreneurship development, and policy advocacy.
- Production of a guidebook for the administration of the ECOWAS Trade Liberalization Scheme (ELTS) for GIZ
- Establishment of an export development center with the Abuja Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ACCI)
- Establishment of a Network of Nigerian Women Exporters of Services (NNWES), International Trade Center, Geneva, July 2007.
Solo exhibitions of made-in-Nigeria products and services in Freetown , Sierra Leone and Monrovia, Liberia – November/December 2009.
- KVL Export Round Table series in Lagos (february and April 2009) and Kano (August 2009).
- 2nd Ekiti State Economic Summit, Trade Fair Complex, Ado-Ekiti, June 2008.
– Annual Conference and Award Night for Association of Nigeria’s Development Finance Institutions, Abuja, October/November 2007.
We decided to feature some of our projects here
Our clients and partners have something to say…
Mrs. Uju Aisha Hassan-Baba
Femi is an embodiment of knowledge who knows so much and is grounded in the field of International Trade and Investment. His passion and knowledge embellish his professionalism in efficiently delivering his consultancy services. Africa needs folks like him to grow her economy.
Committed and reliable trade development professional!
Femi was very meticulous and followed up closely on a difficulty engagement when we worked on a direct assignment. Indirectly, he gave me invaluable advice about how to break through on another frustrating assignment which was not his remit. Following Femi’s advice gave me a large break through. Femi is very knowledgeable and is multi-talented.
Femi has worked for us on several assignments and we have always found him to be extremely committed and outcome oriented. He has deep knowledge and insights and is also very open to sharing feedback and using those effectively. He is well networked and is always ready to put in discretionary effort